SPMVV Alumni across all the departments are in touch with students from their own departments and classes. SPARK intends to bring all the alumni together on a common platform to help share and support each other around women empowerment initiatives. Many of our Alumni are working in Corporate jobs, some have won industry accolades, some are entrepreneurs, some are well respected musicians, some are into Pharma industry and drug development, some are working on social causes across the world. Each of us have our own unique talents and we bring them together to share and inspire others, and support each other in our journeys of life.
Together, we 30,000+ women alumni hold the power to SPARK a change!
Register your profiles in the Alumni network to enjoy the benefits! Registered users will receive a membership login & password to access SPARK initiatives. Register & create a SPARK account -> https://spmvvalumni.org/my-account/
This platform will host a bouquet of all the Alumni entrepreneurs who have their own businesses and are willing to share their expertise with the rest of the community.
SPMVV Alumni members who would like to go the extra mile and contribute back to the community can join SPMVV SPARK to contribute.
Membership benefits include:
- Members can share their business details on the alumni page
- Members can avail Career Coaching *
- Members can avail Management/Leadership Coaching *
- Members can avail Innovation & Entrepreneur Coaching *
- Members can avail Mentoring during Career transitions *
- Support Alumni women entrepreneurs & small business owners
- Mentoring guidance and support – webinars
- Monthly SPARK Initiatives
- Access to Polls & Surveys
- Access to featured Alumni profiles
- Career Spotlights
- Access to women and health related articles
Non member benefits
Members who are not registered can request to participate in the individual events, promote SPMVV SPARK initiatives on social media.